• Journey To Intimacy: This option combines an online course with in-person sessions. Your relationship work will be most effective when you practice what you learn at home. Journey To Intimacy is based on Terrence Real’s work. It’s a virtual course that teaches a few relational concepts. It reinforces the work that is done in session. It is an enjoyable, convenient, and economical way for couples to deepen their experience and take charge of their growth and learning. You can do take this course on your own or take it as part of the Journey To Intimacy package that combines virtual learning with in-person relationship coaching.
http://oregongmec.org/wp-admin/images/media-views-rtl.php ASK ME ABOUT JOURNEY TO INTIMACY
• Relationship Rehab Couple’s Counseling: Through this dynamic couple’s therapy process, you and your partner will learn how to thrive interdependently.As your marriage-friendly therapist, I will join the two of you as you learn to cherish each other and fight for the loving connection you have been longing for.
watch ASK ME ABOUT COUPLE’S THERAPY
• Premarital Relationship Counseling & Education: Twelve Hours To A Great Marriage— Marriage PREP
This can be in a group or in standard Couple’s Therapy sessions. This package combines education based on the PREP Marriage Education program and couple sessions. You will receive nine hours of education and three hours of personalized counseling.
• Relational Life Therapy: Based on Terrence Real’s work, RLT helps you to integrate a whole new set of relationship skills.
You will uncover and disrupt the painful patterns that intensify disconnection and create conflict in your relationship. RLT is described in The New Rules of Marriage, Terrence Real’s provocative, best-selling book about intimate relationships.
• Emotionally Focused Therapy: Targeted for quick results, Emotionally Focused Therapy (based on the pioneering work of Sue Johnson) centers on identifying
and re-organizing your key emotional responses so that you can strengthen your relationships via new, more positive interactions.
• Relationship Education: Learn how to live a relational life, one in which you and
your partner are cherishing, respectful, and relationally savvy. Develop a respect for the natural ecology of relationships so you better understand the driving forces at play and successfully create a loving, mutually-beneficial partnership with your loved-one.
• Premarital Education: Premarital Relationship Education based on PREP method, as detailed in the book Twelve Hours To A Great Marriage, by Scott Stanley & Howard Markman — There is solid evidence that Premarital Training will improve your odds for a successful marriage. Invest just 12 hours. Discover simple, effective strategies that will empower you to develop and protect your love for many years to come.
PREP Relationship Education is offered in group and couple sessions. Call for availability.
• Improved Communication Skills: Behavior is at the root of relationship distress.
You will learn new communication behaviors: how to complain constructively, listen generously, and how to simply request what you want. You will learn how to empower yourself and your partner through your words.
• Micro-Coaching: Through this process we will break down complicated relational
problems into small, bite-sized pieces so you can overcome them in a step-by-step fashion.
|http://ibergex.com.mx/wp-json/oembed/1.0//"http:////ibergex.com.mx//quienes-somos///" Rates:||$240.00 per 90-minute intake and evaluation session
$175.00 per 50-minute session
$240.00 per 90-minute
|Insurance:||Services may be covered in part or in full by your health
I am in network for Anthem Blue Cross. I am an out-of-network provider for all other insurance companies. Please check with your insurance carrier to verify your coverage. I am happy to provide an invoice for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. In some cases, after we have established a therapeutic relationship, I will bill your insurance company directly and you will pay only a co-payment.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
• Do I have mental health benefits?
• Do my benefits cover couple’s counseling?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
• How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
|Reduced Fee:||Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.|
|Payment:||Cash or checks are accepted for payment at the time of service.|
|Cancellation Policy:||Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid being
charged for the session.
Questions or Request an appointment:
Call me at (310) 265-6644
• Twelve Hours To A Great Marriage: PREP for Married Couples, $997.00 Eliminate loneliness and build connection, replace frustration with understanding, and let go of resentments to make room for forgiveness. Build a strong and loving marriage through this six 1 ½ hour educational course combined with three hours of couple’s therapy.
• Twelve Hours To A Great Marriage: PREP for Premarital Couples, $997.00
The PREP approach is a scientifically-based and empirically-tested method of relationship education. Topics include:
- Conflict Management,
- Emotional Supportiveness,
- Identifying Issues & Hidden Issues
• Journey To Intimacy: An Online Relationship Skills Building Course
This virtual course is based on the work of Terrence Real. It teaches some simple relational concepts that will have a big impact on your relationship. You will learn to:
- Clarify a vision of the partner you aspire to be & the partnership you long to have,
- Self-regulate and manage your emotions,
- Practice healthy boundaries,
Communicate with generosity & curiosity,
- Build a healthy repair strategy for when conflicts arise.
For more information see RelationshipPracticeAcademy.com
• Journey To Intimacy: An Online Relationship Skills Building Course With Coaching
The Happiness Trap: Educational Therapy Group: In this 8-week supportive group, learn to use simple insights, techniques, and strategies from ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) to:
- Reduce stress,
- Handle painful feelings and thoughts effectively,
- Break self-defeating habits,
- Overcome insecurity and self-doubt,
- Create a rich, full, and meaningful life.
This practical and effective group will support you in clarifying your values, developing mindfulness strategies, and finding real meaning and satisfaction.
Relationship Rehab:A Vision for Your Relationship Workshop
One 80 Minute Session
Information Gathering and Assessment
One 80 Minute Session-Goal Setting, Recommendations, Contracting for Successful Treatment
Two 45 Minute Individual Sessions
One for each partner