Do any of these sound like you….?
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over,
- You can’t imagine trusting anyone with your secret struggle,
- You wish somebody could tell you why you feel this way,
- Your life is being negatively impacted by your moods,
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings,
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life,
You may benefit from individual attention. One-on-one therapy is a supportive environment where you are the sole focus of a therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
Healthy Relationships Counseling Services offers therapy for a range of issues that may or may not be directly concerned with your relationships. We offer respectful, thought-provoking, evidence-based psychotherapy. We treat:
- Interpersonal conflicts,
- Loss and grief,
- Professional burnout,
- Poor impulse control,
- Emotion-regulation issues,
Successful therapy requires a commitment to a few basics:
- Show up on time,
- Communicate honestly with your therapist,
- Energetically engage in the process,
- When therapy is not what you want it to be, tell your therapist.
- Research shows that homework usually makes therapy more effective.
Give us a call, so we can discuss your personal situation.