We realize that no two people are the same and as such tailor our therapy to meet the specific needs of our clients. Whether you are struggling with anxiety, depression or any other issue, we will help you recognize underlying problems, fully realize your strengths and adjust certain behaviors and thoughts to see things a different, healthier way.
Our practice specializes in treating individuals, groups, couples, and families and we offer comprehensive services dealing with:
- Counseling for Anxiety
- Counseling for Friends & Family of Addicts
- Emotion-Focused Therapy
- Personal Addiction Counseling
- Telephone and Coaching Therapy
• Journey To Intimacy: This option combines an online course with in-person sessions. Your relationship work will be most effective when you practice what you learn at home. Journey To Intimacy is based on Terrence Real’s work. It’s a virtual course that teaches a few relational concepts. It reinforces the work that is done in session. It is an enjoyable, convenient, and economical way for couples to deepen their experience and take charge of their growth and learning. You can do take this course on your own or take it as part of the Journey To Intimacy package that combines virtual learning with in-person relationship coaching.
ASK ME ABOUT JOURNEY TO INTIMACY
ASK ME ABOUT COUPLE’S THERAPY
This can be in a group or in standard Couple’s Therapy sessions. This package combines education based on the PREP Marriage Education program and couple sessions. You will receive nine hours of education and three hours of personalized counseling.
You will uncover and disrupt the painful patterns that intensify disconnection and create conflict in your relationship. RLT is described in The New Rules of Marriage, Terrence Real’s provocative, best-selling book about intimate relationships.
and re-organizing your key emotional responses so that you can strengthen your relationships via new, more positive interactions.
your partner are cherishing, respectful, and relationally savvy. Develop a respect for the natural ecology of relationships so you better understand the driving forces at play and successfully create a loving, mutually-beneficial partnership with your loved-one.
PREP Relationship Education is offered in group and couple sessions. Call for availability.
You will learn new communication behaviors: how to complain constructively, listen generously, and how to simply request what you want. You will learn how to empower yourself and your partner through your words.
problems into small, bite-sized pieces so you can overcome them in a step-by-step fashion.
|Rates:||$240.00 per 90-minute intake and evaluation session|
|$175.00 per 50-minute session|
|$240.00 per 90-minute|
|Insurance:||Services may be covered in part or in full by your health
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
• Do I have mental health benefits?
• Do my benefits cover couple’s counseling?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
• How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
|Reduced Fee:||Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.|
|Payment:||Cash or checks are accepted for payment at the time of service.|
|Cancellation Policy:||Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the session.|
Questions or Request an appointment:
Call me at (310) 265-6644
• Twelve Hours To A Great Marriage: PREP for Premarital Couples, $997.00 The PREP approach is a scientifically-based and empirically-tested method of relationship education. Topics include:
- Conflict Management,
- Emotional Supportiveness,
- Identifying Issues & Hidden Issues
• Journey To Intimacy: An Online Relationship Skills Building Course This virtual course is based on the work of Terrence Real. It teaches some simple relational concepts that will have a big impact on your relationship. You will learn to:
- Clarify a vision of the partner you aspire to be & the partnership you long to have,
- Self-regulate and manage your emotions,
- Practice healthy boundaries,
Communicate with generosity & curiosity,
- Build a healthy repair strategy for when conflicts arise.
For more information see RelationshipPracticeAcademy.com
- Reduce stress,
- Handle painful feelings and thoughts effectively,
- Break self-defeating habits,
- Overcome insecurity and self-doubt,
- Create a rich, full, and meaningful life.
This practical and effective group will support you in clarifying your values, developing mindfulness strategies, and finding real meaning and satisfaction.
International Package Couples $799.00
Relationship Rehab: A Vision for Your Relationship Workshop